Thursday, October 18, 2012

Espn Fired Chink In Armor Editor

Espn Fired Chink In Armor Editor, Anthony Federico is the young man’s name. He’d worked for ESPN since 2006, when he started out as an intern.


The last headline he wrote for ESPN’s mobile site was around 2:30 am. Saturday morning. “Chink in the Armor” was up for 35 minutes, seen by many, and by 8 am Saturday morning, it was a firestorm. ESPN quickly apologized, then canned Federico (and suspended TV anchor Max Bretos for 30 days). Federico told the NY Daily News he understands why he was fired, and added that he’d used the line “hundreds” of times before.

“This had nothing to do with me being cute or punny … I’m so sorry that I offended people. I’m so sorry if I offended Jeremy.”
thumbnail
Title: Espn Fired Chink In Armor Editor
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy