Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aniston Tears

Aniston Tears - Jennifer Aniston tears up talking engagement, Maybe it was because she was chatting with pal Chelsea Handler, but Jennifer Aniston couldn't help getting a little emotional on "Chelsea Lately" Monday.

When Handler asked about Aniston's engagement to Hollywood multi-hyphenate Justin Theroux, the 43-year-old actress had a hard time verbalizing a response. She answered in the affirmative that yep, she's engaged, and then her smile and laughter quickly shifted into tears.

"I just got verklempt!" she said, as viewers at home were probably trying to avoid looking at the distraction happening below Aniston's neck. (Handler: "Every time Jen comes on the show, there's always something where her nipples are very, very pronounced. Not today .... oh, actually, I can see one.")

We guessed Aniston was holding back tears of happiness - rather than tears of pain from carrying around that ginormous engagement ring  - and host Handler seemed to confirm that. "Aw, aren't you so happy?" she told her friend. "You are happy, because he's the greatest guy ever, and you guys make the greatest couple ever, and I'm so happy for you too."

As for what role Handler could potentially play in Aniston's wedding, Handler herself has already written off any speaking duties.

"I doubt it. I don't imagine that they'd want me to speak at their wedding. I didn't introduce them, I had nothing to do with them getting engaged. That would be a little weird," she told Piers Morgan in September. "Plus, you know, I'm not great at a wedding. By the time the wedding party starts, it's not like I'm speaking clearly."
thumbnail
Title: Aniston Tears
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy