Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink loses 55 pounds

Pink loses 55 pounds, Singer Pink, who gained 55 pounds while pregnant, has lost all of her baby weight since giving birth to daughter Willow Sage last June, and a mostly vegetarian diet may be part of the reason.

The athletic Pink, whose usual workouts include an hour of cardio and another hour of strength-training or yoga, was shocked how frumpy she felt while pregnant.

“I thought I’d feel like a goddess," Pink, 32, told Cosmopolitan. "They sell you on that sh*t, like you’ll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess, but I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell, yeah, I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake.”

Pink follows a mostly vegetarian diet (but still occasionally eats chicken and fish) and recently treated her husband, Carey Hart, to a vegan feast in San Francisco to celebrate his 37th birthday. The couple enjoyed tortellini with fava beans, summer truffles, dinosaur kale and red pearl onions.

Pink, whose real name is Alecia Moore, previously gushed that she loves the endorphin rush she gets from rigorous workouts.

"I like feeling strong. It keeps my mental floor higher," she said. "Even if it’s a pain in the *ss and you hate working out, the endorphins help."
thumbnail
Title: Pink loses 55 pounds
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy