Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bristol Palin: 'Mom's way hotter' than Julianne Moore

Bristol Palin: 'Mom's way hotter' than Julianne Moore, Bristol Palin does not agree with Emmy voters. Julianne Moore took home a golden statue last month for her portrayal of Sarah Palin in "Game Change," and in her speech gave the former vice presidential candidate's panning of her portrayal the thumbs down.

But Bristol isn't having it.

 "I don't think [Julianne Moore's] a good interpreter of my mom," Palin the younger told E!. "I think my mom is way hotter than that. I think she doesn't have that accent. It's kind of silly, but my mom's awesome."

Bristol also said she's happy she made it through the first couple of rounds of "Dancing With the Stars All-Stars," especially since she found herself in the bottom two couples in the last episode.

"Um, I'm definitely not the best dancer," she explained to us. "But I'm having a good time. I think I'm the most improved and I'm just out there to do better each week."

Palin surprised many when she made it to the Final 3 in her first go-around on the popular dancing competition.

So will mom ever follow in her footsteps?

"I don't think she'd ever have time to do the show," Bristol said.

thumbnail
Title: Bristol Palin: 'Mom's way hotter' than Julianne Moore
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy