Monday, October 15, 2012

Christina Aguilera Pink Hair

Christina Aguilera Pink Hair, CHRISTINA Aguilera shows off her punky pink locks as she helps her son prepare for Halloween. The singer sported a fluorescent new barnet, giving the impression she’d been for a swim in a pool of pink dye but refused to put her head under.

She debuted her colourful hair as she took little Max, her four-year-old son with ex-hubby Jordan Bratman, and boyfriend Matthew Rutler to the Mr Bones Pumpkin Patch in Hollywood.

Christina appeared to take the challenge of finding plump vegetables seriously, looking intently at the stock with Max as Matthew pulled the trolley. Her son looked just as cutting edge as his mum, donning a funky hat, hoodie and shorts for the occasion.

Christina opted for a casual combo of baggy shirt and jeans, concealing her eyes behind oversized shades.

Last week, the singer told The Sun that she’s embraced her dual role of playing mum at home and being a sexuality-flaunting pop siren on stage.

She said: “I really have a good compartmentalising system. I can wear different hats — for example, the artist hat.

“When I’m on that stage and I’ve been in the wardrobe getting dressed up to play a character, I am living out a specific moment in a song.

“The purpose of it is to come off tongue-in-cheek, or playful, and experience my own sexuality and embrace what I am doing as a woman.

“That hat is very different to the one I wear when I go home at night and I tuck my son in and I’m singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.”

thumbnail
Title: Christina Aguilera Pink Hair
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy